Recent Posts

New Posts

EA Builder

Nikos Mermigas


| Making traders more profitable since 2006 - From the desk of Nikos Mermigas & Dr. Jeff Wilde: Dear Fellow Trader, If you're reading this then you most likely fit into 3 categories... 1. You've tried a lot of systems and software and despite countless hours of study, you're still having trouble making money on a regular basis.

Nikos Mermigas Profiles | Facebook - View the profiles of people named Nikos Mermigas. Join Facebook to connect with Nikos Mermigas and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power...

Simple Smart Forex The Team - Simple Smart Forex - Meet The Simple Smart Forex Team Nikos Mermigas Hello My name is Nikos and I am the founder of the Simple Smart Trader Academy. Let’s make this sweet and short. I worked as a musician and music teacher for over 15 years before trading became part of my life. I lost all my saved money with stocks in 1999 and later on with Forex as well. It took me over 5 years before I started making money ...

The Spartan Trader FX System @ Forex Factory - Sep 25, 2012 · My Name is Nikos Mermigas and I am trading financial markets (forex, stocks, metals) since 1999.I did not have much time to write in a forum in the past, but I will try to do my best.

Nico - Wikipedia - Christa Päffgen, known by her stage name Nico, was a German singer, songwriter, musician, model, and actress. She had roles in several films, including Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita and Andy Warhol's Chelsea Girls. At the insistence of Warhol, she recorded vocals for three songs of the Velvet Underground's debut album The Velvet Underground & Nico. At the same time, she started a solo career and released Chelsea Girl. Nico's friend Jim Morrison suggested that she start writing her own ...

Nikos Mermigas (Author of Forex Bounce Trading) - Nikos Mermigas is the author of Forex Bounce Trading (2.00 avg rating, 3 ratings, 0 reviews, published 2014)

Forex Renko... trade them easy! | Simple Smart Forex - Nikos Mermigas CEO / Founder - Simple Smart Forex I am trading since 1999 and after almost 18 years of personal trading experience I can't put enough emphasis on this one fact; Long term trading success is guaranteed only when approached and managed in a smart but simple way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment